It's been several years since I visited this area of Colorado. But only recently I found out that the actual name of the area is called Swampy Trail. I can't imagine why. But I will say that my traveling companions who are both Louisiana women could not have come up with that name either.
Sunday, January 22, 2023
Swampy Trail
It's been several years since I visited this area of Colorado. But only recently I found out that the actual name of the area is called Swampy Trail. I can't imagine why. But I will say that my traveling companions who are both Louisiana women could not have come up with that name either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In Cahoots
This photo was taken near Pecan Island. I've heard the term "in cahoots with" many times. Today I learned that it's a fre...
-
As I drove down a side street in New Iberia I noticed how this home had seen better days. I then remembered a story told to me about a gif...
-
I looked at my phone and a call was coming in from Paris. My mind told me that either I was getting a call from a long ago deceased relativ...
-
On this particular late September day the early morning hint of a breeze feels a little like change. After the long hot summer here in Lou...
No comments:
Post a Comment