Thursday, September 12, 2024
Sea Change
Well! Todays picture was like the big box of crayons we played with as kids. Ya'll remember, Sea Green and Blue Grey.
Last night the storm came just close enough to us to get the Grey Goose flowing and stories being retold of childhood beach vacations. My nephews could write a best selling book. Anyone that knows the Faucheaux boy's can understand. /b>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In Cahoots
This photo was taken near Pecan Island. I've heard the term "in cahoots with" many times. Today I learned that it's a fre...
-
As I drove down a side street in New Iberia I noticed how this home had seen better days. I then remembered a story told to me about a gif...
-
I looked at my phone and a call was coming in from Paris. My mind told me that either I was getting a call from a long ago deceased relativ...
-
On this particular late September day the early morning hint of a breeze feels a little like change. After the long hot summer here in Lou...

No comments:
Post a Comment