Monday, October 5, 2026
Traveling the Levee Road
This photo is of the Lake Fausse Point State Park located in St. Martin Parish.
A melancholy mood hit me especially hard this morning and altho the weather
forecast is calling for constant rain I headed towards the levee road. At one
time, down this road sat an old nightclub called the White Kitchen. Here the
melodies of Aldus Roger and his accordion could be heard on Sunday afternoons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In Cahoots
This photo was taken near Pecan Island. I've heard the term "in cahoots with" many times. Today I learned that it's a fre...
-
As I drove down a side street in New Iberia I noticed how this home had seen better days. I then remembered a story told to me about a gif...
-
I looked at my phone and a call was coming in from Paris. My mind told me that either I was getting a call from a long ago deceased relativ...
-
On this particular late September day the early morning hint of a breeze feels a little like change. After the long hot summer here in Lou...

No comments:
Post a Comment