Thursday, June 27, 2024
FLIP FLOP HEAVEN
The elegant camps that line the two lane highway headed to Vermillion Bay reminds me of a page out of Garden and Gun Magazine. The locals call this area The Point and I can just imagine all the summer coctails that are created on the verandas facing the gulf. With each camp given a unique name to describe it's zest for a bon tempt, one surely could be called Flip Flop Heaven.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In Cahoots
This photo was taken near Pecan Island. I've heard the term "in cahoots with" many times. Today I learned that it's a fre...
-
As I drove down a side street in New Iberia I noticed how this home had seen better days. I then remembered a story told to me about a gif...
-
I looked at my phone and a call was coming in from Paris. My mind told me that either I was getting a call from a long ago deceased relativ...
-
On this particular late September day the early morning hint of a breeze feels a little like change. After the long hot summer here in Lou...

No comments:
Post a Comment