Tuesday, October 6, 2026
In Cahoots
This photo was taken near Pecan Island. I've heard the term "in cahoots with" many times. Today I learned that it's a french phrase used mostly in the South. It's meaning is used to imply a secret alliance. That's what I thought of when I saw these two oak trees trying to fight the salt water intrusion into the marsh. Sadly they loss. Still beautiful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In Cahoots
This photo was taken near Pecan Island. I've heard the term "in cahoots with" many times. Today I learned that it's a fre...
-
As I drove down a side street in New Iberia I noticed how this home had seen better days. I then remembered a story told to me about a gif...
-
I looked at my phone and a call was coming in from Paris. My mind told me that either I was getting a call from a long ago deceased relativ...
-
On this particular late September day the early morning hint of a breeze feels a little like change. After the long hot summer here in Lou...
Such a beautiful scene, dead trees and all!
ReplyDeleteLovely !
ReplyDelete